If you have been wondering, what's going on in my Cosmic world, then here are a few photos I've taken over the last week, one pic a day:
1. We've been having a heatwave here in the UK, and life has slowed down a bit!
2. A veggie lunch: ciabatta with red pepper spread, topped with black pepper, sun-dried tomatoes and grilled artichoke. I really want to eat less meat, and this was yummy!
3. I discovered this week that I had roses growing in my garden. The reason why I didn't know earlier is because my garden is overgrown...
4. A love reading I did before I went on a date the other day. Ah well...
5. My garden gnome. I always thought he will serve a higher purpose one day rather than just standing there.
6. And here he is! Immortalised on the Six of Cups of my Tarot of Quotes:
Six of Cups Haiku:
Hazy summer smile,
floating fantasy in a
pool of memory.
7. The neighbour's cat on her daily visit. Escaped from the baby in her house and enjoying a peaceful moment with me. I just wanted to post one pic, but couldn't choose. She's lovely on them all:
As you can see, it's summertime, and the living is easy here at Cosmic HQ. What's happening in your part of the world? I'd love to hear from you :)
Transform your life this year:
Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material
Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest articles straight into your inbox when published.