As a sun sign card, the Star may reflect your conscious, expressive, outward, open personality; how you engage with people and the world around you.
As a moon sign card, the Star reflects your unconscious, hidden, blocked personality traits, instincts and emotions; you feel them within.
As your ascendant (or rising sign), the Star reflects how other people see you, especially when they first meet you. Your ascendant shows your natural, habitual, instinctive and spontaneous reaction to new people and situations. First impressions!
Personality Traits associated with the Star:
Positive: independent, progressive, rational, original, inventive, witty, humanitarian, intellectual, visionary, innovative, self-expressive
Negative: impractical, cranky, detached, erratic, unpredictable, argumentative, sarcastic, rebellious, unemotional, idealistic, indecisive
The Star/Aquarius Life lessons:
- living within boundaries and structures without limiting vision and self-expression
- combining idealism with reality
- achieving mental and spiritual enlightenment through knowledge and understanding
- learning to balance self-discipline (Saturn influence) with the need to be a free spirit (Uranus influence)
- be willing and determined to be a pioneer, even if standing alone, for the greater good of humanity
- focus on the needs of the collective without neglecting those of the individual
Season/Timing: Winter (January 21 - February 19)
Ruling Planets: Saturn and Uranus (also associated with the Devil (Saturn) and the Fool (Uranus))
Key Word: Independence
Key Phrase: I Know
Transform your life this year:
Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life
Tarot eBooks - Great value, innovative Tarot study material
Learn more about Tarot and Astrology with my new online course.
Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest Tarot Astrology articles straight into your inbox when published.
You can also connect with me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.