|Lovers, Temperance Aquatic Tarot © Andreas Schröter|
Eclipse energy tends to initiate movement; issues or situations will be resolved, concluded or let go of, but in the Sagittarius Full Moon this should be good news.
Both Tarot cards relating to the Gemini/Sagittarius combination depict angels; the Temperance Archangel Michael is protecting and illuminating, while the Lovers' Archangel Raphael helps with healing and reconciliation (see also Tarot & Angels). We are blessed with angelic healing energies.
The Lovers/Temperance combination of air and fire is a friendly one; even if a relationship came to an end at this time, it would be for the best, and we'd know it.
The focus of the forthcoming Gemini/Sagittarius/Lunar Eclipse will be on healing relationships. This can include:
- coming to terms with and resolving conflict
- be open-minded about new ideas and perceptions; they will initiate movement and progress
- choose to be with someone, who values and appreciates you
- making choices that are healthy and healing
- a relationship or situation comes to an end, or there is final closure
- honest and open communication
- make choices that are loving towards yourself
- let go of unrealistic expectations; be more flexible and tolerant
- Relax, forgive and heal.
What to avoid: over-analysing, being controlling, stubborn, narrow-minded, selfish and stuck in your ways.
Enjoy the forthcoming full moon, and be mindful about using its energies towards harmonising, rebalancing and healing your most precious and important relationships - and yourself!
PS: My Tarot Astrology eCourse will be available in Summer 2012. Join my mailing list to receive updates and special offers.