As a sun sign card, Temperance may reflect your conscious, expressive, outward, open personality; how you engage with people and the world around you.
As a moon sign card, Temperance reflects your unconscious, hidden, blocked personality traits, instincts and emotions; you feel them within.
Personality Traits associated with Temperance:
Positive: independent, charming, generous, self-expressive, adaptable, idealistic, spiritual, open-minded, sociable, good-natured, energetic
Negative: restless, argumentative, extremist, impatient, inconsistent, boastful, lack of concentration, over-confident, self-indulgent, tendency to gamble, preachy
Temperance/Sagittarius Life lessons:
- finding life purpose as a guide, philosopher and law giver
- working in harmony with the laws of life to find true freedom
- learning to combine freedom with commitment
- practising self-restraint and weighing up carefully which risks are worth taking
- learning to balance the need to travel, pursuit for knowledge and new experiences with providing stability for loved ones
The following Sagittarius correspondences also relate to Temperance:
Season/Timing: Late Autumn (November 24 - December 21)
Ruling Planets: Jupiter (also associated with the Wheel of Fortune)
Stone: Turquoise, Amethyst
Key Word: Freedom
Key Phrase: I See
Transform your life this year:
Tarot Readings - Insightful guidance when you need it
Learn Tarot - A magickal, inspirational tool for life.
Learn more about Tarot and Astrology with my new online course.
Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest Tarot Astrology articles straight into your inbox when published.
You can also connect with me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.