As a sun sign card, Death may reflect your conscious, expressive, outward, open personality; how you engage with people and the world around you.
As a moon sign card, Death reflects your unconscious, hidden, blocked personality traits, instincts and emotions; you feel them within.
Personality Traits associated with Death:
Positive: passionate, steadfast, intense, intuitive, perceptive, loyal, resourceful, dynamic, healing, ability to transform and regenerate
Negative: possessive, jealous, unrelenting, manipulative, secretive, suspicious, vengeful, controlling, judgemental, extreme
Death/Scorpio Life lessons:
- learn to trust intuition and sensitivity in order to heal others
- delving deep into the soul to discover and follow passions and motivations
- overcoming the desire to be possessive of others
- learning to be neutral rather than judgemental in order to be at peace
- exploring and facing the deeper truths beyond appearances to allow for personal transformation
- taming the desire for revenge and instead releasing negative energies held towards others, not transferring own emotions onto others
The following Scorpio correspondences also relate to Death:
Season/Timing: Autumn (October 24 - November 23)
Ruling Planets: Mars (also associated with the Emperor and Tower) and Pluto (also associated with Judgement)
Stone: Bloodstone, Topaz
Key Word: Sex
Key Phrase: I Desire
Learn more about Tarot and Astrology with my new online course.
Make sure you subscribe to my feed to receive the latest Tarot Astrology articles straight into your inbox when published.
You can also connect with me on Facebook and on Twitter.